- Once I started reaching out, and finding women like me, it was like doors opened and miracles began to happen. I am so grateful for the speakers I heard at the conference, and for all the things I have learned, and continue to learn. Most importantly I am so grateful to know that I am not alone, and that healing can take place. Whether I stay married or not, it is important to have healing for myself. I am worth it, and I am so grateful to be supported by so many women. The day was more than I could have ever hoped for and I am just so grateful for the bond that I continue to have with these women, who know exactly how this struggle feels. This was the piece to the puzzle that I was missing. I have learned that I could never heal my marriage and forgive and move forward, unless I began to heal myself first and Togetherness has been huge in helping me to do this! ~S.C.
- A big piece in the puzzle of healing is connection with other women going through the same thing. Thanks to the connection, love, support, and knowledge I've found through the Togetherness Project, I am truly on the road to finding my identity and healing. ~K.L.
- I struggled for 10 years as a spouse of an addict before seeking help. The Togetherness Project reminded me that I was not alone and that others have dealt with this same struggle and are not just surviving, but thriving! I am grateful for support and help from other women who understand. ~J.P.
- The Togetherness Project has been a tremendous blessing and has transformed my life. I attended the first Togetherness Project in October on a partial scholarship which made it possible for me to attend. Dealing with severe depression it has been difficult to spend money on my healing when I know it can be used for my husband's benefit. But I took a leap of faith- got the scholarship and joined with women from all over who have become my sisters. I like to call them my "Warrior Sisters" because I believe that is exactly what we're doing. Fighting the good fight. My healing began that day I sent the application email and hoped to go. Six months later and this sisterhood has given me confidence and has been a balm to my badly wounded heart. And now I am starting to be a better me. Which in turn means I can help lift others. ~M.H.
- Having a sisterhood of women who know exactly what I'm going through, without me having to explain my trauma is almost enough healing in and of itself. This sisterhood has saved my life! ~B.W.
- The Togetherness Project has changed my life in a very real way! I felt so alone and my life was spiraling out of control. Then I found Togetherness and I now feel in control and I have a wonderful support network of women who "get it". For the first time in quite a long time I feel hope for the future. I still have very hard things to go through, but I feel I have the tools and support to do that. ~K.M.
- The Togetherness Project has offered me something I've been looking for for 12 years: a place to be honest and realize that what I've been living with is not ok. I am just beginning the healing journey, but having a sisterhood of women to listen and offer support is keeping me on track and helping me to stay away from my old patterns of seclusion and denial. Togetherness has helped me remember that life is worth living. ~M.G.
- The women and resources I have found through The Togetherness Project has helped me see that shame, secrecy and addiction was what was breaking my heart and marriage, and that there is an antidote to those poisons. Part of me is grieving that I did not find this life changing, soul saving resource earlier, and part of me just feels so so so grateful to finally see that recovery is possible. Thank you to the donors that sponsored my partial scholarship at this year's Phoenix Togetherness Project. A thank you isn't sufficient, but it is all I have to offer. That, and a promise to spread the love, healing and support I have found here. ~R.J.